Welcome back to The Runway everyone!
Thrifting has become very popular recently! I think it is so fun to look around and find pieces that are usually one of a kind. I went to a few thrift stores around Buffalo and found terrific pieces.
- Make sure to go thrifting when you have no plans that day. Without a time limit, you will be able to look through all of the racks slowly and carefully to find cool pieces.
- Don’t be afraid to look away from the women’s section. I find a lot of my pieces from the men racks; oversized shirts, jackets, flannels.
- Don’t buy things just because they are cheap! Know your limit, don’t buy things that will stay in your closet for eternity.
- Don’t search the racks by size, this will limit yourself, and you might not find anything.
- Think outside of the box, let your creativity flow. Always think of how to wear an item more than one way.
All of these pieces are from thrifting and came to a total of $54.39!