Welcome to the Runway! Today I am going to be sharing my six favorite beauty products I have been using nonstop! Since the cold weather is here, we need to make sure we take extra good care of our skin! I hope you find some of these products useful and adore them just as much as I do!
- The Giorgio Armani luminous silk foundation is my new obsession! I always enjoy trying new face products, and I promise this is one of my favorite foundations! This is perfect for dry skin because it doesn’t settle in any fine lines or expose those stubborn dry areas. It is not a thick consistency, but I believe it is medium coverage. The end result is incredible, my skin always gives me such a healthy glow and lasts all day!
- My next favorite is also a face product! My mom and I have used the IT Cosmetics CC cream for years and both are obsessed with it. This CC cream is so hydrating, lightweight and has SPF 50.
- To set these products in place I have been using the HourGlass ambient lighting powder. I brush this on very lightly and it reveals a seamless glow. There are a few different shades, but my favorite is the shade -luminous light.
- I love trying new face masks. Recently I have discovered the Dior extra plump, smooth balm mask. My skin feels amazing after using this! I don’t think my face has ever felt that soft. This mask nourishes the skin with its creamy and lightweight consistency. If you suffer from dry skin I promise this product will be your best friend!
- My next product is the Rose Quartz Jade Roller designed for the face. This is a facial massage tool that helps lift your face. It helps with toning and depuffs my under eyes in the morning! I usually use this with oil or serum and it feels amazing.
- My last product is a lip product! It is called the Dior Addict Lacquer Plump in the shade Lovely-D (426). The color is long lasting and keeps my lips super moisturized. The formula is not sticky at all and applies very smoothly.